Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bitches Love Smiley Faces

Ladies,

Never trust a man that sends an inordinate amount of smiley faces in text messages if yall are not in a relationship. 

I am a firm believer that men who send excessive smiley faces during the initial "getting-to-know-you" phase are male whores...or at least embody male whore tendencies.

Full disclosure: I am a cynic.
However, I don't think that's important...but feel free to take this text with a grain of salt, if you wish.

Why Bitches* Love Smiley Faces:
*in this text, bitches refer to swarms of nameless, gullible, probably sweet (as well as equally desperate) women

Smiley faces (or text faces, period) play at women's emotions. The happier text faces, such as...
  • :-)
  • :-D
  • :-* 
  • :-P
...are most efficient. These are basically visual endorphins that prompt the release of serotonin - the happy hormone - and give bitches* the feeling that the guy is genuinely happy and cares.

True enough, he may very well be as nice and genuine as the one hunnit smiley faces he's sent you. But if yall are not in a relationship, then what makes you think YOU are the only woman he is SMSing these small gifts of happiness?

I've also heard countless women say things to the effect of "He sent me smiley faces; he really likes me." Apparently, I missed the moment in text evolution where the smiley face could be interpreted as "He really likes me."

I, too, have fell victim to wanting to believe it means something more so badly. It doesn't. The smiley face is nothing more than a once innocent text symbol that has been desecrated into a tool to woo a woman's panties off.


The winky face ;-)


The winky face is in a catergory of its own. I'm inclined to say that - depending on the context of the winky face - the men that send these have the most abundant whore tendencies.
It's saying "Wait until I see you again...It's. Going. Down." It REEKS sex! ...not that enjoying sex makes a man a whore...again, I just don't believe a man that isn't in a relationship is going to be monogomous with his winky faces.

If he sends you a winky face, he might as well have sent you a dick pic.

Well...maybe it's not that bad. But yes, tread softly.



Thank God I don't have an iPhone. (#TeamDroid) Otherwise, I could write a book on those emoticons. But I shall end it here for now.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment